Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Final Exam

My class room experience for advertising was a positive. It always is! I have learned a lot about advertising. Some of my most favorite part of this class was watching thank you for smoking, Mad Men, and all of the commercials from the past. I think they were very helpful for understanding the objectives. I also enjoyed the reading out loud even though it was a bit elementary, it ensured that very one read some portion of the book. I really enjoyed the book; the book was very helpful and understanding. I loved all of the visuals in the book. The book explained everything very well. This is defiantly a book I will keep not SELL! Quoting the book seemed easier that Marketing, but it could be that I have done it before. I wasn’t going in blind!

The grade I think I deserve in this class, now being here and earning it, is a solid B or an A-. It was a rocky start, missing two classes, but I have been here every day. I have participated in class and think I did well on the final project. I think for the final project I put it together well, also the print ad is creative. Twitter was the place I think I kind of slacked on; I am not too sure how many we needed, but I kept up with them. So overall, solid B or A-!

No comments:

Post a Comment